Welcome to Indicomps Solutions Private Limited (IndiComps) website. We at Indicomps respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. All information on this website is for general information. We try to keep the information updated but we do not assure the completeness or accuracy of information. Any reliance by you on the information is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising in connection with the use of this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
- We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
- We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
- We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order: that you may understand product & Service information, Place your request for quotations (RFQ) or services and take advantage of certain other features of our website.
- to provide information on products & services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
- to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those products & services offered on our website
- to process RFQ submitted by you.
- to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you.
- to create products or services that may meet your needs.
- to process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
- To communicate you with latest information on our products & services which you can take benefits from.
- We will not use or sharewith a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information to another country, but among Indicomps and its affiliates, for purposes, such as for storage, or for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located.
- To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- We shall share your details with third parties like suppliers/ forwarders/ transporters limited to the requirement so as to complete the transaction with you to ensure safely products are reaching you.
- We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by Indicomps to respond to you.
Non personal information
- At this website, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
- All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
- We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. We at Indicomps can then develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by Indicomps in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor’s computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We use also use such information to provide visitors a personalised experience on our website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors’ needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.Data transmission via the internet is associated with security risks, and the complete protection of data against third-party access is technically impossible.
Content of this website may be subjected to Copyright. Any distribution, duplication of editing requires our written permission.
While creating the website, we tried to exclude copyright infringements. In case, you come across such information, we would appreciate your feedback to us and we would re-verify the same and remove from the website.
For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other Indicomps pages as well as to websites outside Indicomps. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites as we do not have control on those websites. We do not assume any liability or warranty for it, even if you access them using links from our website. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by Indicomps. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.